We’re looking for an exceptional Content Creator in the foodie/food service niche to add to our team that is obsessed with growth. You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial-minded team, at an innovative company whose mission is to create meaningful engagement between brands and their audiences.
While we may work hard, we have fun doing it.
In terms of what we’re looking for in our new Digital Marketing Associate, we’d like someone who’s both experienced in client services and is a proven creator of compelling digital strategies that help clients achieve their marketing needs. The ideal candidate has fantastic people skills, a passion for social media, is analytically minded but thinks creatively about a digital strategy. If you’re a self-starter who loves working in a fast-paced environment with fun & hard-working team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Plam / Schedule / Post content across clients total social media presence.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with your assigned clients, and will be the main point of contact on a day to day basis for your clients.
- You’ll connect with key team members to ensure we are capturing our clients’ needs, and you’ll liaise between clients and the creative team to ensure timely & successful delivery
- Oversee and manage all parts of marketing campaigns.
- Use of the analytics tools on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to keep a consistent pulse on clients’ online traffic and campaigns
- Be able to think strategically about new campaigns to pitch clients and report back process
- Provide input to the creative team to ensure high-quality deliverables that meet client’s expectations and brand guidelines
- Work with outside vendors and freelancers on an array of projects
- Keeping on top of industry trends and using current trends to make strategic recommendations to clients about new ways we can help them grow their brand
- 3+ years of Marketing Experience
- Extremely organized and proactive
- Must be dedicated and a self-motivated decision maker
- Must know Facebook natively and be able to post content, ads management (a plus but not required) and analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of social media, analytics, paid to advertise, and email campaigns
- Comfortable using Dropbox and Google products for work & project management (Gmail, Calendar, Google Keep, Drive, Slides)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all organizational levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Compensation depending on experience.